Utilize financial data to maximize visibility of your organization’s liquidity position, cash flows and FX positions to optimize external & internal funding.
A Central Hub for All Your Financial Data
Understand your historic, current and future cash positions to maximize liquidity yield.
Customize your, user-friendly, system interface to collate and analyze cash flow data across a range of systems and manually entered cash flow forecasts.
Connect with your banks to efficiently collect real-time, actual data such as account statements, transaction specifications and balances.
Optimize cash visibility across your organization to analyse current and future cash positions and maximize liquidity yield.
Benefit from dynamic data views using a variety of functionality such as aggregation & grouping, flexible filtering, multiple time periods and grid or graph views. In addition, the scenario analysis function allows you to adjust parameters and measure effect on forecasted cash flows.
Calculate key performance indicators for specific units or subsidiaries - examine forecast quality through rich reporting to compare actuals vs. forecasts and generate valuable feedback on forecasting accuracy.
Connectivity for data collection
- Bank connectivity for fetching statements and intraday materials: track historic and current cash positions by organizing bank statements and intraday materials.
- System connectivity: automatically secure the data you need, when you need it, from all source systems.
- Easy manual data input: pre-define transaction input templates for short, medium and long-term forecasts. Manual input data templates also support imports from Microsoft Excel.
The user-friendly liquidity solution
- Report design: create multi-dimensional reports using drag & drop of dimensions, comparable to a spreadsheet pivot-table. Filtering and grouping are done with a few easy clicks, making the report design light and intuitive yet extremely powerful.
- Control report visibility: our clever reporting tool allows pre-defined user rights, restricting data visibility according to each user’s specific permissions. For example, a group wide cash forecast report will present varying report views for different users. This facility enables further efficiency in report production and data security.
- Scenario analysis: build your own forecast scenarios by copying and utilizing snapshots of historic data. For example, previous year’s statement data can be copied for forward use to capture seasonality effects and provide the basis for future forecasts.
Deep dive into your data
- Accuracy reporting: following up on forecasts is essential for improving accuracy and getting the most out of your cash forecasting. Our liquidity solution supports several, forecast vs. actual and forecast vs. forecast, reports. In addition, the ability to import actuals from your ERP (vs. actuals from the bank) for a more detailed follow-up, takes your forecast quality to the next level.
- Drill down to transaction level: our liquidity solution supports the import of invoice and transaction level data and is designed to handle even the largest volume of transactions. The reporting tool shows aggregated numbers and allows drill-down to transaction level.
- Balance generation from external bank account to internal account: the internal account structure in Nomentia Liquidity can be set up to mirror external bank cash pools. In Zero Balance cash pools, the shadow balances can be visualized in the software. Centralizing multiple banks into this solution streamlines cash pool management using a single tool.
Nomentia Cash Forecasting consists of the following features and the Platform features:
- Bank connectivity for fetching statements and intraday material - Bank statements and intraday material can be organized into an automated view with past and current cash positions. Forecasting accuracy can be continuously improved by benchmarking the historic forecasts with the actual outcome received from the bank.
- Automated interfaces with cash flow data - Reduce manual work and errors with Nomentia Cash Forecasting that has wide source system connectivity and can import cash flow data from any source, in any format
- Easy-to-use manual input of cash flows with templates - Define transaction input templates for entering short, medium, and long-term forecasts. The manual input data templates also support import from Excel.
- Separation of data with user rights - Our reporting tool checks the user rights and only shows the data the user has access to. For example, a cash forecast report for all group companies will look different to different users. This allows you to save time by creating and maintaining fewer reports while ensuring data integrity.
- Flexible, user-friendly reports with multi-dimensional drag & drop - Designing reports is easy by drag & drop of dimensions, comparable to a spreadsheet pivot-table. Filtering and grouping are done with a few clicks. This makes the report design light and intuitive but at the same time extremely powerful
- Scenario analysis - Build your own forecast scenarios by copying and taking snapshots of data. For example, previous statement data from earlier years can be copied for future use to capture seasonality effects and provide the basis for future forecasts.
- Accuracy reporting, for example, forecast vs. actuals and forecast vs. Forecast - Following up on forecasts is essential for improving accuracy and getting the most out of your cash forecasting. Our solutions support several forecasts vs. actuals and forecast vs. forecast reports. In addition, the possibility to import actuals from the ERP (vs. actuals from the bank) for a more detailed follow-up of your forecast will take your forecast quality to the next level.
- Drill down to transaction level - Our solution supports to import data on invoice or transaction level and it is designed to handle massive amounts of transactions. The reporting tool shows aggregated numbers that also allow you to drill-down to transaction level.
- Balance generation from external bank account to internal account - The internal account structure in Nomentia Cash Forecasting can be set up to mirror the external cash pools in the bank. In Zero Balance cash pools the shadow balances can be visualized in the software. Centralizing multiple banks into this solution harmonizes the cash pool management to one tool.
- Internal bank accounts with interest calculation - The internal bank accounts can be set up as interest-bearing intra-group positions. The internal interest can be set up according to your organization's needs. In addition, capitalization rules can be added for settling the internal interest on the internal accounts.
- Dealing capabilities that support FX Spot, Forwards and Swap deals as well as Money Market loans and deposits
Platform features are always included in Cash Forecasting.
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform — Our modern Cash Management platform is hosted in Azure and we have reached the Gold Cloud Platform competency within the Microsoft Partner Network.
- ISAE 3402 TYPE 2 and SWIFT Certified Application (Cash Management for Corporates and CSP compliance) — Security is a top priority when building and maintaining our Cash Management platform. The ISAE 3402 TYPE 2 and SWIFT CSP certifications are a testament of our high standards.
- Bank connections with SWIFT Lite2 Business Application (FIN and FileAct) — Our platform is the leading Lite 2 Business Application provider. In practice, this means that our customers can connect their BIC address to our platform for sending payments and receiving account statements between all SWIFT SCORE connected banks around the globe.
- Host-to-host bank connectivity with SFTP, EBICS, WebService, and others — By using different protocols, we can offer our customers an extensive portfolio of host-to-host bank connections to their core banks.
- SOX-compliant user right and master data management — With our advanced user management, you can truly enhance security and benefit from the four-eyes principle. All system events are logged within the application for further inspection.
- Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) — For increased access security when logging in to the application, end users can be identified with both Single Sign-On and Multi-factor authentication.
- Separation of data and duties — Our detailed user rights management makes it easy and flexible to set up user rights according to your organization's needs. Users can only see the data allowed by their user rights.
- Automated integrations (API, SFTP and WebServices) with monitoring — The Cash Management platform can integrate with any source system for secure and automatic imports and exports of data.
- Dynamic material conversion engine — We offer standard file formats but our powerful conversion-as-a-service offering gives you the freedom to connect your source system in any format. This will speed up implementation time and lower the integration costs.
- A full audit trail provides transparency — All events happening in the CM platform are logged. The main log is visible in the application for the users to have this right.
- Dashboard functionality — Place your essential Liquidity Reports in a Dashboard for a quick access. Build Dashboards based on themes such as Cash Visibility, Forecasting, Forecasting Follow-up, and Working Capital. Balance Tracker gadgets will monitor your statement imports and the Unit Reporting gadget will let you know about the forecasting status of your subsidiaries.
- FX-rate imports — As a standard, FX-rates from ECB are available in the system. Alternatively, FX-rates from any source (such as your TMS) can be imported.
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 800 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.