Automate your matching processes and pre-define posting rules.
Nomentia Reconciliation is a solution for matching and general ledger postings
Automatically match bank statements with transaction data or post transactions to the general ledger.
Full automation for faster end of the month closing
- Automatically import open items from multiple source systems to fetch open items in any format
- Define & implement multiple rule-based matching processes, such as balance matching, AR & AP matching, lockbox matching, e-commerce matching, and more
- Connect with your banks to fetch all your bank materials, such as bank statements, with detailed information on transactions
- Automatically identify and categorize bank transactions using a rule-based framework
- Set your own rules for the matching process
- Use adjustable tolerances to eliminate the need for penny difference reconciliation
- Assisted matching supports exception handling
- Automatically enrich data from various sources to increase the percentage of automatically matched invoices
Use metrics and reports for development
Improve your matching processes
- Understand the current level of unmatched transactions so that you can implement improvements based on the data
- Implement reporting per entity
- Implement reporting per matching process
- Simple rule management: admin users can modify matching & posting rules themselves
- Opportunity to continuously improve the matching processes and increase the automation ratio
- Reduce the need for manually searching & entering missing data
- Utilize simple process documentation
Aggregate transactions automatically
General Ledger Posting
- Automatically process and post a wide range of transactions to multiple General Ledger systems
- Automate dimension imports and create new dimension values in a few simple clicks
- Easily manage and develop posting rules without the need for IT support
- Exported items can be automatically saved in PDF format within Nomentia Archive
- Minimize mismatch between general ledger cash vs. bank account balances
- Posting to the general ledger:
- Recording detailed accounting transactions in the general ledger
- Involved aggregating financial transactions from where they are stored in specialized ledgers and transferring information into the general ledger
Compare financial records against bank statements automatically
Nomentia Reconciliation Features
Import transaction data
Get transaction data from all systems & banks and process using a single tool.
Multiple matching processes
Manage different types of matching processes based on your own, pre-defined, matching rules.
Advanced data enrichment
Automatically enrich transaction data from various sources to make the information available for matching.
Increase the automation of matching processes and create new automation rules without coding. Admin users can easily implement the changes and additions to the rules.
Automate cash accounting
Automate the posting process to minimize the mismatch between your general ledger cash and bank vs. external bank account balances.
Create entity and process-level reports to monitor performance.
Using a few simple clicks, admin users can easily modify matching and posting rules without the need for coding. Changes will take effect immediately.
General ledger postings
Reconcile by matching bank account statement balances to your General Ledger cash account balances.
Companies using Nomentia Reconciliation
Transforming payments on a global scale.
Managing global payment processes
A payment hub for Valmet
"Both our IT department and our Financial Service centers have been pleased with Nomentia Payments. We are also impressed with the high level of information security."
Would you like to see a demo?
There's only so much we can show on this page. Book a demo and ask all your questions!
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 000 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.