One platform for all your cash flow forecasting data
Automatically develop cash flow forecasts based on consolidated global cash flow data from all your systems including ERP systems, banks, treasury management systems, balance sheets, and P&Ls.
A single source of truth
Centralized cash flow forecasting
- Manage all global cash flow forecast data in one platform
- Automatically collect cash flow data from all entities, banks, and ERP systems
- Run automated projections based on historical data
- Manual data input to adjust your forecasts
- Run variance analyses to compare actuals with forecasts
- Forecast cash flows at any level, time horizon, and interval
- Analyze working capital projections
Automate manual processes
Cash flow forecasting automation
- Run cash flow forecasts within minutes
- Leverage algorithms to run different models like Arima, Neural Networks, XGBoost, and more
- Automatically simulate future cash positions based on historical data
- Automatically consolidate data at various levels like regions, divisions, sub-groups, and group-level
- Automatically retrieve data from different sources
- Create automated workflows based on best practices
Plan scenarios based on historical data
- Develop cash flow forecasts based on historical data trends
- Run different forecasting models to analyze all possible scenarios
- Manually adjust forecast data
- Include seasonality trends and external factors like industry-specific indicators
- Capture cash flows in transaction currency as the basis for your FX exposure
- Include data from balance sheets, P&Ls, and intercompany reconciliation in forecasts
- Short-, medium- and long-term forecasting
- Connect to any bank using host-to-host, EBICS, SFTP, and SWIFT Alliance Lite2 connectivity
- Connect to any ERP system
- Connect to any treasury management system
- Integrated SAP R3 and S4HANA connectivity
Reporting & Analysis
Cash flow forecast reports
- Easily create standardized and customized reports
- Leverage self-service BI, dashboards, mobile accessibility, tables, and graphs
- Drill down to yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily levels or to transactional level
- Show deviations between actuals and forecasted data
- Select any time horizon
The security of the cloud
Security & compliance
- Login via multi-factor authentication or SSO
- Centralized user rights management to control employee’s access based on their roles for SOX compliance
- Nomentia Cash Flow Forecasting is hosted on Microsoft Azure, a secure cloud-based solution
- Nomentia holds the following certifications: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), ISAE 3402 TYPE 2, and SWIFT Certified Application (Cash Management for Corporates and CSP compliance)
Global Cash Flow Forecasting
Nomentia Cash Flow Forecasting features
Run automated cash flow projection simulations based on historical data trends.
Seasonality and industry trends
Automatically include industry-specific indicators and indices as well as seasonality trends in your cash flow forecasts.
Connect to any bank, ERP system, and treasury management system.
Adjust automated cash flow forecasts with manual inputs from within both graphs and tables.
Report on cash forecasts at any level. Analyze yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily details. Select any time horizon. View transaction-level information.
Build user-friendly customized reports and dashboards. Leverage existing standardized reports.
Include balance sheet, P&L, and intercompany reconciliation data in cash flow forecasts.
Use different prediction models like TBATS, Support Vector Machine, Linear Regression, Prophet, Bayesian Structural Time Series, Feedforward Neural Networks, XGBoost, and Robust Linear Regression.
FX risk management
Consolidate multiple currencies in multi-currency views to monitor FX exposure in cash flow forecasts.
Analyze how cash flow forecasts perform against budgeted. Easily monitor any deviations.
Companies using Nomentia Cash Flow Forecasting
Transforming cash flow forecasting on a global scale.
Cash flow forecasting for Lufthansa AG
"As an information logistics tool, Nomentia has been a central element of our IT treasury landscape for more than 10 years. The simplicity, flexibility and speed of the system, combined with the industry expertise of Nomentia and its openness with regard to customer-driven developments, were the keys to our requirements being optimally implemented."
Other solutions you may find interesting
Would you like to see a demo?
There's only so much we can show on this page. Book a demo and ask all your questions!
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 000 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.