Robust bank account management in one tool
Retrieve, view, analyze and monitor cash flows, account statements, and payments centrally by connecting all your bank accounts to Nomentia Bank Account Management.
One platform for all bank accounts
Centralized account management
- Connect your group’s global bank accounts to improve visibility and control
- Automate processes such as data transfers, interfaces, and postings to minimize manual work and errors
- Optimal user management with controlled user rights and full audit trail transparency
- Enhance scalability with an unlimited number of bank accounts
- User-friendly reporting, filtering, and visualization of all account data
- Connect to any ERP, Treasury Management System, or other financial systems
Connect to any bank across the globe
- Connect to banks through host-to-host connectivity
- Utilize local connectivity types such as EBICS
- Connect to banks through SWIFT Alliance Lite2
- Monitoring and maintenance of bank connections to ensure continuity
- Managed data mapping and file format conversions
All transactions in one place
- Retrieve all account transactions and FX rates through one interface
- Add or modify transaction-specific reference numbers and divide reference transactions into separate files
- Calculate account-specific value-date balances with transaction data
- Transfer account statements and reference transactions to general ledgers, sub-ledgers, desired treasury systems, or other systems.
- Set up posting rules to automatically pre-process and post statement transactions
Instant insight into all account balances
- View opening and closing balances, net flows, limits, and available funds at any desired time
- Retrieve intraday transactions, currency payments, and reference materials
- Calculate daily value date balances
- Global target balancing and automated zero balancing to optimize company liquidity
Benefit from eBAM functionalities
Electronic bank account management
- Manage all eBAM-qualified accounts from a single platform
- Automated workflows and rules
- Open and close bank accounts
- Maintain bank accounts
- Update account and transactional signatory rights
- Generate reports for regulatory purposes
The security of the cloud
Security & compliance
- Login via multi-factor authentication or SSO
- Centralized user rights management to control employee’s access based on their roles for SOX compliance
- Nomentia Bank Account Management is hosted on Microsoft Azure, a secure cloud-based solution
- Nomentia holds the following certifications: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), ISAE 3402 TYPE 2, and SWIFT Certified Application (Cash Management for Corporates and CSP compliance)
Global bank account management
Nomentia Bank Account Management features
Retrieve intraday transactions, incoming currency payments, and balances.
Schedule the retrieval of account statements, specifications, and reference materials.
Value date balances
Calculate daily value date balances and zero balance accounts.
Manage FX rates
Retrieve and adjust FX rates. Efficiently handle any deviations through one interface.
Report on positive or negative interesting bearing accounts or account hierarchies, calculated based on value date balances.
Export filtered data
Search, group and filter retrieved account transactions and balances and transfer the material to Excel.
Concentrate end-of-day balances to target accounts on a global level.
Manually retrieve data or adjust voucher numbering and FX rates to tackle deviations.
Electronically archive all account statements and access documents later.
Automate data transfers by connecting to ERP systems, treasury management systems, E-banking, or cash management tools.
Companies using Nomentia Bank Account Management
Transforming bank account management on a global scale.
Bank account management for Schott AG
"This project in cooperation with Nomentia and Deutsche Bank has successfully digitalized an important area of bank account management. We are also convinced that far more is possible. We aim to keep focussing on this and invite all others working in treasury to do as we have done. This is the only way that completely digitalized bank account management can become reality."
Would you like to see a demo?
There's only so much we can show on this page. Book a demo and ask all your questions!
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 000 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.