The complete payments solution
Automate and simplify local, cross-border, global payments with Nomentia Payments – connect all your systems into one secure gateway for improved payments visibility and control
IMPORT PAYMENT FILES
Automatically import your payment files using secure integration between your ERPs and source systems
CENTRALIZED PAYMENT PROCESSING
Nomentia Payments is a centralized payment hub optimizing the overall control and efficiency of your global payments process management. Our payments flow tool collates payment files from across your various systems, ERPs and entities, prior to bank transmission. We manage all format conversions and data mappings from your banks, ERPs and other financial systems.
Create and send manual payments such as tax payments, customer credits, travel expense claims and more.
Create different batch approval processes according to your needs, from fully automated process up to six multi-approvals.
SENDING & FEEDBACK
Send payment batches to banks in the correct bank-specific format and receive automated bank remit feedback.
MONITOR AND RECONCILE PAYMENTS
Browse, search, and view individual payment files and payment batches to monitor and reconcile payments throughout their entire end-to-end lifecycle.
For security and compliance, you can view payment history logs and audit trails for all your processed payments.
Nomentia payments add-ons
For smooth and secure payments processing
MANUAL PAYMENT TEMPLATES
Simplify your manual process and create standardized templates for frequently used manual payments. Include pre-selected fields or even pre-populated information for specific payment types or countries.
Password/MFA for approvals
You can define how the batch approvals are confirmed. Additional confirmation can be done by using a password, or Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). MFA in the batch approval offers additional security. The batch acceptance can only be done by entering a separate passcode delivered via SMS or phone call to the personal mobile phone.
Identify fraudulent, irregular, and erroneous payments with the rule-based anomaly detection functionality. False positives will require your separate review and acceptance.
Screen your payment files against sanction lists and blacklists before sending payments to your designated bank. This screening facility allows you to automatically detect, identify and stop payments that should not proceed further.
We build the perfect payment experience together with you!
For seamless payment processing, we integrate with your banks and systems, managing all necessary file format conversions and data mapping using secure and compliant procedures.
Bank Connectivity as a Service
Nomentia provides over 10,000 bank connections through host-to-host connections, SWIFT connectivity and local connectivity (such as EBICS). Choose to connect with all your banks globally or select new bank connections, as and when required. Connecting to your banks will also ensure that the bank receives your payment files on time and in the correct format.
Integrating all your systems
Whether financial systems or ERPs, we can connect and integrate with each, regardless of communication protocol. Many of our clients use multiple financial systems, treasury management systems and varying ERPs across different subsidiaries with SAP integration one of the most frequent requests from our customers.
File format conversions
Your current systems may generate payment files in a variety of formats than do not meet your banks requirements. We create reliable and secure connections between your systems and banks and take care of the file format conversion and data mapping.
Security & compliance are essential
In addition to features such as anomaly detection, sanction screening, multiple approvals, and multi-factor authentication etc., Nomentia is also ISO/IEC 27001 and ISAE3402 certified. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we use Microsoft Azure to provide you with the highest possible standard of cloud security.
Payments consists of the following features and the Platform features
- Payment fraud prevention - Mitigate the risk of payment fraud by centralizing your user right management and payment processes.
- Payment process definition from Straight Through Processing up to six persons' approval - You can decide how the different payment batches routed through our solution are handled: your options vary from STP to a six-person approval, and anything in between.
- Import any material from any source system - For importing purposes, you can use our existing format conversions, or we can create
- Manual payment with predefined payment templates - With our payment templates, users can easily find and fill in the country-specific information banks require. You can also create your own templates if necessary.
- Add postings and attachments to manual payments - You can reduce the time spent handling account statements by adding postings and attachments to manual payments. You can complete the audit trail of manual payments by adding, for example, invoices to your manual payments.
- Payment material conversion for all bank-specific message implementation guides - When the material is sent to the bank, our solution automatically transforms it to correspond to the bank's message implementation guides.
Platform features are always included in Payments.
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform — Our modern Cash Management platform is hosted in Azure and we have reached the Gold Cloud Platform competency within the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISAE 3402 TYPE 2 and SWIFT Certified Application (Cash Management for Corporates and CSP compliance) — Security is a top priority when building and maintaining our Cash Management platform. The ISAE 3402 TYPE 2 and SWIFT CSP certifications are a testament of our high standards.
- Bank connections with SWIFT Lite2 Business Application (FIN and FileAct) — Our platform is the leading Lite 2 Business Application provider. In practice, this means that our customers can connect their BIC address to our platform for sending payments and receiving account statements between all SWIFT SCORE connected banks around the globe.
- Host-to-host bank connectivity with SFTP, EBICS, WebService, and others — By using different protocols, we can offer our customers an extensive portfolio of host-to-host bank connections to their core banks.
- SOX-compliant user right and master data management — With our advanced user management, you can truly enhance security and benefit from the four-eyes principle. All system events are logged within the application for further inspection.
- Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-factor authentication (MFA) — For increased access security when logging in to the application, end users can be identified with both Single Sign-On and Multi-factor authentication.
- Separation of data and duties — Our detailed user rights management makes it easy and flexible to set up user rights according to your organization's needs. Users can only see the data allowed by their user rights.
- Automated integrations (API, SFTP and WebServices) with monitoring — The Cash Management platform can integrate with any source system for secure and automatic imports and exports of data.
- Dynamic material conversion engine — We offer standard file formats but our powerful conversion-as-a-service offering gives you the freedom to connect your source system in any format. This will speed up implementation time and lower the integration costs.
- A full audit trail provides transparency — All events happening in the platform are logged. The main log is visible in the application for the users to have this right.
- Dashboard functionality — Place your essential Liquidity Reports in a Dashboard for a quick access. Build Dashboards based on themes such as Cash Visibility, Forecasting, Forecasting Follow-up, and Working Capital. Balance Tracker gadgets will monitor your statement imports and the Unit Reporting gadget will let you know about the forecasting status of your subsidiaries.
- FX-rate imports — As a standard, FX-rates from ECB are available in the system. Alternatively, FX-rates from any source (such as your TMS) can be imported.
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 800 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.