CompuGroup Medical, a German software company providing comprehensive IT solutions to optimize healthcare, is using Nomentia's solutions to improve its entire cash and treasury management processes.
CGM has been using the following Nomentia solutions since 2018:
- Nomentia Cash Visibility to gain transparency into global cash positions.
- Nomentia Cash Flow Forecasting to manage all cash projections.
- Nomentia Trade Finance allows CGM to get instant visibility into group-wide guarantees and guarantee statuses.
- Nomentia Treasury Workflows to automate and centralize end-to-end treasury processes.
In addition, in 2022 CGM has decided to further expand the cooperation with Nomentia and add new solutions to improve their processes:
- Nomentia Bank Account Management allows CGM can retrieve, view, analyze and monitor cash flows, account statements, and payments centrally by connecting to all bank accounts.
- Nomentia Payments & Payment Process Controls including Sanction Screening to centralize, control and manage end-to-end payments cycles with built-in payment process controls for fraud prevention.
- Nomentia Liquidity to centrally manage all cash flow data and maximize cash visibility.
- Nomentia In-House Bank to improve centralization & control of cash management processes and utilize payments-on-behalf-of (POBO).
"We chose Nomentia because it integrates perfectly with our existing solutions and meets our high requirements of automation and thus provides relief in our daily business." Vanessa Braun, Senior Financial Analyst Group Treasury, CompuGroup Medical.
Read our case study to learn how CompuGroup Medical improved transparency, security and compliance by automating the IC loan workflow.
About CompuGroup Medical
CompuGroup Medical serves a unique customer base of more than 1.6 million users, including doctors, dentists, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals in inpatient and outpatient facilities. With locations in 19 countries and products in 56 countries worldwide, CompuGroup Medical is the e-health company with one of the highest coverages among healthcare professionals. More than 8,500 highly qualified employees support customers with innovative solutions for the steadily growing demands of the healthcare system. Get to know us better at https://www.cgm.com/usa_en
Nomentia is a category leader within European treasury and cash management solutions. Nomentia’s mission is to provide unparalleled cloud treasury and cash management solutions for and with our customers. Today, Nomentia is solving the challenges of modern treasurers and cash managers across 1600+ businesses in over 80 countries, processing more than 1 trillion euros annually. Nomentia solutions specialize in global payments, bank connectivity-as-service, cash forecasting and visibility, bank account management, financial process automation, treasury workflows, FX risk, in-house banking, and trade finance. For more information, visit www.nomentia.com.