Centralize your treasury with a modern in-house bank.
Nomentia In-house Bank is a solution for group treasury to improve centralization & control
Improve the group’s cash and treasury management processes by centralizing payment processes, liquidity and risk management, and taking control over intercompany financing.
THE ESSENTIAL PAYMENT HUB
Centralize payment processes
- Centralize outgoing and incoming payments
- Automate payment processes
- Execute manual payments when necessary
- Comply with the corporate payment policies
- Centrally control cash movements
- Optimize cash flows & working capital
- Automatically screen all outgoing payments against internal and external standards to eliminate fraud
PAYMENTS & COLLECTIONS ON BEHALF OF THE SUBSIDIARIES
POBO & COBO
- Set up internal accounts for subsidiaries
- Execute payments on behalf of the subsidiary centrally
- Collect payments on behalf of the subsidiary centrally
- Receive and send payments from the group treasury’s account to the subsidiary’s internal accounts
- Improve payment process centralization and operational efficiency
- Reduce the number of bank accounts and decrease dependency on banks
- Decrease banking fees
- Optimize working capital management
- Reconcile payments automatically
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CASH POSITIONS
Centralized liquidity management
- Get complete visibility into the company’s cash positions throughout the entire organization
- Connect all data sources (ERP, TMS, financial systems, banks) to automatically fetch financial data
- Central visibility into bank account balances of entities
- Automatically collect data from all your subsidiaries
- Monitor global cash positions across multiple banks, systems, and business units
- Dynamic data views using a variety of functionalities such as aggregation, grouping, filtering, multiple time periods, and grid or graph views.
- Customizable dashboards
- Historic and current liquidity positions
- Short & long-term liquidity forecasts
- Compare actuals vs forecasts
- Scenario analyses
- Drill downs to the smallest details such as transaction levels
- Set up cash pool structures
- Monitor your FX hedging requirements
REDUCE LIQUIDITY & FX RISK
Financial risk management
- Minimize liquidity risk with accurate and real-time data
- Mitigate credit risk by forecasting future cash positions
- Enhance quick and informed strategic decision-making based on reliable data
- Minimize the need for short-term external funding
- Leverage liquidity analyses to attract external funding
- Ensure timeliness with defined deadlines, reminders, and status updates
- Use multi-currency accounts and payments to reduce external hedging costs
- Expand visibility into the group’s foreign exchange exposure and the currency position
- Internal FX hedging
- Internal FX rate hedging
Manage loans centrally
- Cover short-term financing needs internally
- Eliminate unnecessary bank loans to avoid interest payments
- Set your own interest rates for internal loans and calculate them automatically
- Automatically net and invoice internal debts with clearing
- Debt relationships between internal accounts are netted to gain control over intercompany settlements
The Security of the Cloud
Security & compliance
- Login via multi-factor authentication or SSO
- Centralized user rights management to control employee’s access based on their roles for SOX compliance
- Full audit trail & archive functionality for compliance purposes
- Nomentia Payments is hosted on Microsoft Azure, it’s a secure cloud-based solution.
- Nomentia holds the following certifications: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), ISAE 3402 TYPE 2 and SWIFT Certified Application (Cash Management for Corporates and CSP compliance)
Complete centralization & control
Nomentia In-house Bank Features
Fetch payment files from different systems to automate payment processing using the payment hub solution. Execute manual payments when necessary, using country-specific payment templates.
Get visibility into the group’s cash positions throughout the entire organization with the liquidity management solution. Consolidate all cash flow data from different sources.
FX risk management
Gain control over the group’s foreign exchange exposure and currency position. Utilize multi-currency accounts and payments to reduce external hedging costs and hedge currencies internally.
Adopt internal accounts within the in-house bank to replace external bank accounts, reduce banking fees, and eliminate costs from currency exchange rates.
Control outgoing payments better by utilizing the payments-on-behalf solution. Move payments from the subsidiary’s internal account to the group’s account so that the group can execute the payment.
Control receivables better by collecting payments centrally and distributing the cash to the subsidiaries by paying them to their internal accounts.
Postings & attachments
Add postings and attachments such as invoices to manual payments to handle account statements faster and improve your audit trail.
Monitor & reconcile payments
Browse, search, and view individual payment files and payment batches to monitor and reconcile payments throughout their entire end-to-end lifecycle.
Companies using Nomentia In-house Bank
Transforming cash management centralization.
Would you like to see a demo?
There's only so much we can show on this page. Book a demo and ask all your questions!
We’d love to meet you!
Nomentia has a hyper modular approach. Take only the solutions that you need and integrate them into your existing technology stack.
Connect with your banks easily
We help you to connect with over 10 000 banks globally through host-to-host, SWIFT, and local connections.